To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
I had always enjoyed the movie. So, once I started trying to read some of the classics, this one was one I said I would attempt to read. I wasn't quite sure if I would like it but I gave it a try..And I'm glad I did. It had its moments that I got bored..But I think that was mostly I am so used to Fantasy and a little more 'action'...But this book was one that kept your attention. And even though I already knew what happened in the book..I still couldn't put it down because I wanted to still find out what happened.

This is one of those books that if you get upset easily about how people were treated during this time period..Then you better brace yourself if you want to read it...And just...Breathe! lol..

But I loved Scout because she was such a curious little something...And she keeps a smile on your face...

I also loved Atticus because no matter what others in his community said, he was determined to continue defending Tom Robinson. Even though he knew there was a 99.999% chance that he wouldn't win the case...He still did his very best to give Tom Robinson a great defense.

This book was well ahead of its time. And I'm sure very controversial. And it is very much worth trying to read.