Confessions of a Murder Suspect  - Maxine Paetro, James Patterson
I really did enjoy this book. I like the narrator, Tandy. I enjoy how it's narrated! That's what really made me get into it. I liked how you never really knew who did it until the end. You think you suspect one person, then something comes up that gives you doubt, even if its just the smallest amount of doubt.

The closer I got to the end of the book, I had the I like it BUT... thing going, well, that but is gone, kinda...I think the but was the fact it was a little longer than I thought I should have been, a bit drawn out and too much information in some areas, but other than that, I still really liked it.

This was my first James Patterson book. I do plan on reading book 2 in this series (I guess it's a series, or a duo-logy..I only know of the second book)...The second book is called "The Private School Murders (Confessions, #2)" and it looks like it's due to come out October 7, 2013.

If you like James Patterson, you've never read him, or even iffy about him, this book is worth a try. This is one of his YA novels.

Reading this book makes me want to at least take a second look at his others, even if I don't get into the others....I am willing to at least see if I'd be willing to try..

To purchase this book, or any other book, you can go to:

(any issues with the link, let me know, I'll try to figure out how to fix them) :-)