The Bane Chronicles - Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson

I tend to not be too fond of bind ups. Maybe because I feel when I finish one story, it's over & I can close the book and move on to the next (at least, I think that's how my mind see's it), so, I tend to get a bit bored with bind ups fairly quickly. Chances are, I will read this book and eventually pick up another to read when I need a break from this one. Just to have something a little new to read/listen to.

As always, when it comes to Cassandra Clare books, I need to have an audio to go with it because many times, her stories are drawn out and, I don't know what it is, there is just something about her books that I just can't seem to stay focused on, although I do like them and her characters. I think it's more her characters than it is the actual stories. Maybe? I don't know.

I do like Magnus, but I think my favorite "side character" is Simon. So, I can't wait to get to those novellas/bind up. I read this one first because (1)I just wanted to make sure I got it out the way (2)I wasn't quite sure if there would be spoilers in the Shadowhunters Academy Novellas (I don't think there are, but I wanted to make sure and be on the "safe side") :-)